DHS arming college police with military vehicles
By Josiah Ryan, on Jun 29, 2012
The University of California – Berkeley Police Department (UCPD) has acquired a $200,000 grant from the Department of Homeland Security to purchase an “Armored Response Counter Attack Truck,” a police department spokesman told Campus Reform on Friday.
video by misterb1972
- Mother Who Questions Vax at Hospital Has Newborn Taken Away
- Obama hires cabbies as the new brown shirt Nazi’s
- Obama Issues Executive Order Declaring Peacetime Martial Law
- Military Checkpoints on the streets of America
- HR 3166 Enemy Expatriation Act
- Obama Signs Detention Bill NDAA S1867
- County Sheriffs Push Back Against Feds
Posted on July 2, 2012, in education, News, Technology, Video, War and tagged Berkeley, California, Campus Police, depression, DHS, DHS arming college police with military vehicles, Economic, looting, Martial Law, military, riots, UC Berkeley to use federal funds to purchase $200000 armed personnel carrier, University. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.