Agenda Twenty None
Canada live welcomes John King of The Freedom Link Radio to the Broadcast. Some of the topics we discuss are, cashless society, RFID, World Bank, IMF, CFR, United Nations, Agenda 21, Globalism, Sustainability index, and more.
Tune in live Sundays 12 – 3 pm est on http://oriontalkradio.com
links to some of the topics discussed
- CFR pushing UN Agenda 21 for energy and environment
- A Transitional Climate Summit in Doha
- The Doha Climate Debate
- Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) Pushes Global Government at UN’s Doha Climate Summit
- IMF Sets Path for Sustainable Development
- World Bank Sustainable Development website
- World bank citing the Gro Brundtland report our common future as definition source
- Agenda 21: How Globalist Domination Happens on a Local Level
- At Clinton and UN Forums, Investors Push for Sustainability Ratings, Mandatory Integrated Reporting
Posted on January 25, 2013, in America, Canada, Climate, Climate Change, CO2, economy, education, energy, entertainment, environment, eugenics, Globalism, Justin Bieber, Law, News, Politics, Radio, Sports, sustainability, Technology, UNESCO, UNESCO World Radio Day, Video, Weather and tagged Agenda Twenty None, America, Believe, Believe Copyright, Believe false flag youtube, Brundtland report, brundtland report our common future, Canada, CFR, Climate, climate summit, Council on Foreign Relations, Energy, environment, globalism, Gro Brundtland, IMF, International Monetary Fund, science, Sustainability, UN, UN Agenda 21, United Nations, united nations agenda 21, USA, World Bank. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.